Love of the moment

Due to the absolutely RUBBISH weather lately I haven't been able to do as many OOTD's as I had planned to *sad face* but I've still been having the urge to blog regardless.

At the moment I've been religiously visiting the Nasty gal  website & every time I visit it I always find something new that I just love & want. I'm probably not the only one who feels this way because it is a really good website with really good stuff. It is slowly becoming my favourite clothing website of the moment.

If any of you haven't already been on the website and checked out their awesome clothes, I suggest you do so with a quickness.

Source:Google 


Bye for now :) xox 

5 comments:

  1. Nasty Gal has some amazing stuff! too bad the delivery is so expensive to uk. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love NastyGal! they have some amazing clothes!!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NastyGal! Their assortment is amazing.. it's too bad that we need to pay high import duties in Sweden.

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know how awful has this weather been

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfits! We love both style!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete