Some fashion inspiration

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has days were you just feel like argggg & you have no idea what to wear or you just feel like you're in a style rut (not good & not fun)  . . . . . well at least I hope I'm not the only one.

On days when I feel stuck I turn to Youtube to watch another one of my favourite Youtubers. BritPopPrincess, as she is known on Youtube, is one of my fashion inspirations & favourite people for the reason that she has such a funny, bubbly personality that you just can't help but love & top that off with a personal style that is very different and unique and you get the awesomeness that is BritPopPrincess.

Check out her latest date night outfit down below, which features a beautiful floral blazer from River Island. ENJOY!!


You can watch more videos from BritPopPrincess here

Bye for now :) xox 

2 comments: