Look of the week

This week's look of the week is a  bit late due to the fact that I've had so much going on and as a consequence I didn't have time to post on Sunday, but I guess it's better late than never . . . . So here we go!

Once again the look of the week for me has to go to Rihanna (don't worry she's not going to be the look of the week every week!). Rihanna looked stunning at the 2014 Met Gala in a white Stella McCartney ensemble which fit her like a glove, and showed off her amazing figure! The accessories were kept to a minimum allowing her beautiful outfit to take centre stage. The Stella McCartney masterpiece featured an exposed back which just added more to the outfit. Rihanna was one of many to be dressed by Stella McCartney, however she definitely outshone everyone else in my opinion, scroll down and take a look for your self.


Source: Google 

Source: Google

Source: Google 

Source: Google 

No comments:

Post a Comment